Friday, April 6, 2012

5 little things

When I was a junior in high school, Shawn Achor gave THIS exact talk on positive psychology. Now whenever I have a no good very bad day or week I try to make a list of the good little things in my life to put everything in perspective...
So here it goes...5 little things....
1. Going for walks in my neighborhood, and seeing apartments with gargoyles. I'd loveeeee to live here and channel my inner Esmeralda every day.
2. When Pratt is all bloomy and beautiful and showcases student work in creative ways like the one above. The works are freshman 3D sculptures, that were hung from a bunch of trees to reflect light on the main lawn.
3. A little peak of what I've been working on in my studio class. Neon fringe=so much yay.
4. Wednesday I walked to and spent all day at the Brooklyn Botanical gardens. I got sunburnt and freckled drawing in the deserted grass. Ahh I love perfect sunny spring days.
5. When I look out my window at 6 in the morning at there are one trillion school busses outside...so bizarre and funny.

Have a good weekend everybody!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment!
Come back again soon!